R-Evolution R-Evolution

Nice

i don't believe in the concept of evolution but its a great flash. its very interesting how it transformed. btw, funknugg, when your referring to one divine God, its spelled like God; When its referring more than one "smaller gods" its god.

Kids These Days Kids These Days

lol. i thought the same thing

todays music made me lose all hope for mankind. as well as bush but hes gone now.

Patchman: The Dark Night Patchman: The Dark Night

love it

i agree with killer a bit but it would be patchboy not patchkid.
it got a bit boring untill the end. i didnt see that coming

RiverJordan responds:

as i wrote to killer, if he was the parent or w/e he'd be "patchdad" and thats just not tolerable! There's already a patchdad....FORESHADOWING?!!

Sandile's Challenge Sandile's Challenge

Tricky but fun.
Some of the medals don't work.

Siege Tank Defence Siege Tank Defence

makes me think of starcraft

same name of unit and same seige mode sound

Winter Platformer Pro. Winter Platformer Pro.

hey bro

im his brother. instead of asking jess for the script, i have it perfected. no falling through floors, perfect, physics. ill give it to u if you want. another thing. for keys, set it to set a varible to true and make the door work when the varible is true.

Game Over Guitar Theme Game Over Guitar Theme

fits pause better

its not depressing/ somber enough to be a game over theme

sarias responds:

thats cool :) I really doesn't matter tbh what people think it is though thanks none the less though

Dreamland Dash Dreamland Dash

Amazing

Suhweet! i love kirby <(O.O)> 5/10

Ihsman07 responds:

Who doesn't? XD

8-Bit Bossbattle 8-Bit Bossbattle

nice

this makes me imagine my brother all pixelated throwing up fireballs from his mouth and me jumping on his head :D

Weapon Collection Weapon Collection

Aamzing

The 2nd sword. I made a sword that looks a bit like it. The wings are red and the red jewel thing is more of an cat eye. In mine the wings can flap and let the user fly. I made a sword wich is a baasicly a a orange blade with vines wrapping around it. I made up an attack where the roots dig into the ground and spike someone. I freaking love swords. I also made a katana that snap freezes everything on contact and slices through anything like thin air.